Sunday 13 March 2016

Report on my high school

My high school is quite a good study centre because all the staff that works there (the board of directors, the teachers, the secretaries and the caretakers) will help you whenever you need.
Even though, there are some details that I would change or improve in my high school.
The first one, and I consider it the most important one, is to paint all the building with at least one colour. Now it is all grey because of the material from which the building is made. I have to say that it wouldn’t seem a prison if it weren’t for both colour and the fences that surround a part of the building.
And the second issue that I would change is part of the skills that students have to learn. Learning a little bit of every subject during ESO is a good thing for us to get a basic knowledge of everything. However, I feel it is appropriate that teachers prepare those pupils who want to go to Batxillerat in a specifically way during 4th of ESO, so the basic knowledge of the ESO years are not enough to truly face Batxillerat level.
With these few changes, pupils would be happier, a basic thing to make their academic progress better.
Finally, I want to add that, over all, I am very satisfied with these six years that I have studied there, because, as I said at the beginning, most of the people that work there are very kind and they will try to help you every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment