Sunday 13 March 2016

Nip-Tuck dialogue

Sarah and Claire are talking about their own relationships in a bar.

Sarah: Hey Claire, how do you do?
Claire: Oh I’m a bit worried… My boyfriend is a bit weird with me. You know he likes to “hug” me, but he doesn’t do it anymore.
Sarah: Don’t worry. He may be tired from work when arrives home, isn’t he?
Claire: Yeah, it’s possible… Or perhaps he doesn’t like me anymore. I’m sure he doesn’t love me like he used to. I think the problem is my tiny breast. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor to talk about a breast surgery.
Sarah: Don’t be so silly, girl! You don’t need any plastic surgery intervention. You are amazing just the way you are.
Claire: You don’t really think that, do you? I’m not happy with my body. But look at you… You have a perfect body, nice breast, nice butt….
Sarah: Are you kidding me? Listen to me: if I were your boyfriend I would hug you every time and I would tell you how beautiful you are.
Claire: Sometimes I forget the reason why you are my best friend, but now I realise how lucky I am. I’ll cancel the appointment, but the doctor offered me 25% discount.
Sarah: Claire, you don’t need any operation. In fact, I think surgeons want to get profit of people without self-steam and only want to take your money. 
Now, you have to talk to your boyfriend and explain him how do you feel.
Claire: Yes, I will talk to him right now. I’m leaving. See you Sarah! And thanks a lot!!

Both friends left the bar and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment