Wednesday 3 December 2014

Which Is More Important: Talent or Hard Work?

Most people think that hard work is better than talent because it is the key to success. But I think that talent is better used appropriately. I mean, if you have natural talent in any subject, you must take advantage of it and you must exert yourself as well. I'm sure that this combination of talent and work hard will improve their skills and will lead them to success. 
I don't considere that I have any talent but I've worked hard to achieve everything what I've got, that it's a lot. I have dedicated lot of time and effort at school and at music to reach the level and experience that I have, but people who knows me says that I have talent to do what I do. So I think that maybe I have a little talent combined with my effort.
Unfortunately some people who have natural talent don't work harder than people who hven't got it and they always have worked hard. Talented people miss a lot because they make no effort in anything what they do. I think that the success of these people is thank to their natural talent and not thanks to their improvement.
I think that practice doesn't make the perfection, it hepls a lot but it's no enough to reach the perfection. However if you practise and have talent you can almost achieve  the perfection.
So as I said, neither talent nor hard work is more important than the other, but the combination of both can guarantee the true success.

No comments:

Post a Comment