Wednesday 3 December 2014

Summer 2014

Last summer was an unusual summer because the weather wasn't very good. Most of the days in the morning were sunny but then in the afternoon it was cloudy, windy or rainy. I went quite often to the beach but less than other years.
During all the holidays I studied a lot my instruments, especially the fiscorn. Normally in summer I tried to improve with the fiscorn because I want to achieve to go to a professional cobla. I know it's difficult and I am very young but I'm anxious to achieve that.
I've taken some chemistry lessons because I thought that in batxillerat would be hard and I'm very satisfied because these classes helped me to understand better my teacher's explanations.
I taught guitar classes to a boy and fiscorn classes to a girl, too. I've never done any class to anybody but it was a great experience because I learnt how to explain to somebody how to play those instruments.
Then at the end of the summer I went to a camping. I went with my family the first week of September. The camping was in Platja d'Aro and it was very nice. It was very large and the best thing was that it had three pools. Then it has a minigolf, three tennis court and karts. 
I enjoyed it a lot but I think that these holidays were very short! But I'd like to repeat them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment