Wednesday 3 December 2014

Learning to play a musical instrument- why I like it and why it is good for me.

For me music is a method to get away from the school and from the day-to-day. It's interesting and funny for me learning to play a musical instrument because I love music and I want to improve my knowledge. I have played the guitar since I was 10 and I have improved a lot. And I am still improving. I take advantage of my experience to play some songs I like and then to play the electric bass, too. I first played it in the last year HNMPL Musical and I enjoyed so much that I wanted to start learning how to play it.
Also I have played the fiscorn for five years and I am still playing it. It is a very difficult instrument to play because I have to blow a lot to play it. When I started playing it I had a lot of difficulties (and I still having them). But I improved a lot and because of that I’ve played many times with the cobla, and now with a Band (Banda Municipal de Figueres). 
I can play the trombone too. Blowing is the same skill that in fiscorn but then I had to learn how the stick works. It’s very difficult to choose the correct position. I’ve play the trombone for less than a year but I will improve on it.
In the future I will put in practise all these skills that I’ve learnt (and that I will learn), and I hope to have success in music world.
source  source source





No comments:

Post a Comment