Wednesday 3 December 2014

Places I’d like to visit

I would like to visit some countries/cities when I finish my career. I don't really think that I am an adventurer but there are lots of places interestings for me that I would like to go. But it's a shame that I wouldn't go to all these places because I won't have the necessary time to visit all of them. Although there are two countries I would like to visit before I start a job: Australia and Island.
Since I was a child I always wanted to go to Australia and visit the Great Barrier reef because it is a beautiful place and there are many sea species that it is intresting to know about them. I also wanted to visit Uluru and Sydnay because they are opposite places. Uluru has a very interesting story about the Aborigenees and Sydney is the modern society. It's quite good to compare these two worlds.
Then I want to see, at least once, the northen lights in Island. I've seen lots of images and videos of them but I think that it is not the same.
There are some more places I really want to visit but I'll tell them another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment