Sunday 8 March 2015

Describing a person (with podcast)

I decided to describe a closer friend because I think it is easier and I can be sincere because I know that it won't be any problem with the contain of this post.
I will describe Andrea. She is 17 years old. She lives in Castelló d'Empúries. She studies at INS Castelló d'Empúries and she's cursing 1st Batxillerat. She loves music and dance. I've known her since I've arrived to Spain. We only studied together during ESO (at school and now in Batxillerat we are in differents classes), but we've always been friends.

She is very crazy, she is always happy and laughing. She has got a strong character (better you don't make she angry if you don't wanna die). She is very extroverted but when she has a problem, she tries not to share her fellings (however it's easy to detect it when you know her very well). She is a little moody. She is emotional and sensitive, too. However, she is not resentful that I think it is an important fact that only have a little people. (I have to say good things about her, too.)

She is not very tall. Actually she is quite short. She has long dark-brown straigh hair. She has dark brown eyes. She wears piercings in the ears and on her nose. (I don't like them but if she does, I accept it too). She likes to wear quite flashy clothes and she is a fashion victim.

She is a very good person and she is a very good, loyal and true friend. From my perspective, she complements me because she is very crazy and I'm very calmed and relaxed (although I sometimes get crazy too). We both are a bit moody and because of that we argue quite often. But then, with a joke she forgives me. She sometimes makes me get crazy or angry with whatever she says. But I think we are good friend because I make she angry, and she makes me angry. "Sino, para que están los amigos?"
                                                                                                                                                                   
      
Audio recording software >>

No comments:

Post a Comment