Sunday 8 March 2015

An impressing trombone loop of "Happy"

I was searching songs on Youtube to play with the trombone and suddenly I found this video. When I saw the title of the video, I wanted to listen to that song because I dindn't know what a trombone loop was. When it started, I thought it wouldn't be interesting because when I saw the computer I was sure that it would be a playback. Then, I get a bit jealous and angry with myself while I was watching and listening to the video. I couldn't believe that only one persone could do that. But it was really and Mr. Cristopher Bill was playing alone and as well as the video showed. I was such impressed that I searched for some information about this great musician. He is musician since he was 6. He plays the piano, but since he was 10, he plays the trombone.He has a Bachelor of Music for classical trombone performance at the SUNY Purchase Conservatory of Music in New York. He is best known for his all-trombone arrangements of popular songs. And thanks to that and his great hability for music, now he participates in many events.
Someday I really want to play that well but I know it is impossible. So I can only keep studying to become the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment