Sunday 8 March 2015

Chinese new year

This year is the goat's year. Chinese believe in astrology and every year is represented by an animal.
I was born in 1998 so the animal that represents me is the tiger. 

According to the chinese zodiac:
The lucky colours are blue, grey and orange. I don't like any of these colours. My favourite one is red, but if I have to choose one, I'll say blue.
The lucky numbers are 1, 3 and 4. I agree because I like these numbers.
The personality that characterizes the tiger are brave, confident, adventurous, expansive, open and independent. People say that the adjectives thatdescribes me better are all except expansive but I would say that only confident and indepentdent define me.
The best-suited careers for tigers are advertising agent, office manager, travel agent, actor, writer, artist, pilot and musician. Obviusly I want to be musician, but science careers (like Biology) are not in this list so I'm a bit wooried about that...

A definition about tigers is: tigers are energetic and have great enthusiasm at work. Then when they feel exhausted after extendid work, they need some relaxation to refresh themselves. I agree with these sentences becuase I usually do that.

Also it is said that people born in the year of the Tiger are brave, competitive, unpredictable, and self-confident. They are very charming and well-liked by others. But sometimes they are likely to be impetuous, irritable, and overindulged.
They are authoritative and never go back on what they have said. They can be competent leaders. They will not make preparations for anything, but they can handle anything that comes along.
While they are not motivated by money or power.
Tigers love be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means important value to them, and they do not like to obey others. 
I thing that these are the right adjectives and personality that describes me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment