Sunday 29 November 2015

Which type of humour do you prefere?

It is very funny when I see videos where slaptick is present. I have so much fun when I see people falling or being hitted on any part of the body, because you know that they maybe are getting hurt but they didn't breake any part of the body and, in fact, it's because of their fault. They have done fooly things. That's the reason because I laugh so much.
But I like irony and a bit of sarcasm, too. It is interesting to me these types of humour because not everybody gets them. They require a bit of intelligence to understand them.
Quotes like this:

It makes me reflect about these statements that are mentioned here. And it is true. We "need" to experiment bad things to know the good ones. If we don't know what is sadness, we can not appreciate what is happiness.
So, I like to have fun seeing slaptick videos, but I prefere to read ironic quotes that make me think about things in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment