Sunday 7 June 2015

Summer 2015

Now we have almost finished, I can only think about summer. This was a very hard year and I think we deserve these summer holidays.
During the vacations I will go very often to the beach and spent time with my friends. I will use summer to get away
But I have to "hardwork" to: I must work on the research project, so when classes start again, I will not have so much pressure. And my tutor will be proud and confident with me. However, I have to study a lot the fiscorn to progress and improve my level (I hope next season I will be ready to play in a good professional cobla). And I will take some classes to brush up my knowledge about what I've learnt this year (Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Biology). I say "hardwork" because I have to do it well, but I don't mind because I like to do it and, what's more important, I enjoy doing it.
Then, I'm sure I will rehearse a lot with SOMBOITS to be ready to do a great concert if someone hires us.
And maybe I will go a whole weekend to Italy to visit my family that lives there.
Maybe it is not the most exciting summer but I like the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment