Monday 8 June 2015

1st Batxillerat Review

My first year of Batxillerat was a bit strange because it passed very fast.
First of all, it was a quite complicated year because if you wanted to take a good mark you had to study a lot (not like in ESO, where you can take good marks without studying a lot).
In 1st Batxillerat you don't have as many projects or homework than in 3rd or 4th of ESO. And this fact helps a lot because you can be more focused on studying every single subject.
Then, I noticed that my level dropped down from the first term to the third term, so my marks dropped to. I know it is a difficult year but it is not an excuse.
I considere I have learnt a lot during the school year. 
I hope to remain the level and can take good marks to study the degree I want.
So, 1st Batxillerat was a profitous year because I learned a lot thanks to the teachers and, above all, thanks to the classmates I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment