Monday 8 June 2015

My top 10 favourite rock bands and some of their songs

1. The Beatles: I think this was the first rock band I heard about and I interested in, so because of that I put them in the first place.
Hey Jude, A day in the life, Let it be are my favourite songs.
2. The Rolling Stones: This is a great band that I admire because they are from the "Old School".
Satisfaction, Gimme Shelter, Sympathy for the devil.
3. AC/DC: This is the band I listen to more frecuently and that I like the most now. I really enjoy listening to Angus Young solos.
You shoock me all night long, Back in black or Highway to hell.
4. Guns n' Roses: I like this band because of their awsome guitarrist: Slash, with a fantastic artistic career that has made everyone enjoy.
Paradise City, Welcome to the jungle or Sweet Child O'mine are some of the songs that I love.
5. Metallica: Master of puppets, One.
6. Jimmy Hendrix: I think he is one of the bests guitarrists of all times.
Voodoo Child, All along the watchtower.
7. Led Zeppelin: Starway to heaven, Kashmir.
8. Nirvana: a revolutionary band that made enjoy all their fans.
The man who sold the world, Smells like teens spirit.
9. Red Hot Chili Peppers: Californication, Soul to squeeze.
10. U2: With or without you, One.

It is a very subjective classification. Maybe some people like it or maybe others hate it but this is a honest opinion in what I really believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment