Thursday 12 May 2016

Where do I want to be right now...

Imagination is a powerful ability that humans have. It can lend you to represent in your mind whatever you can imagine. A place could be an option. There are many idyllic places that I can imagine right now. However, there is one that I expect to be in someday.
This place would be an island in the middle of the ocean. The island would be big enough to built in it buildings, such as markets, hospitals and, over all, music stores.
There would be beaches with palms and bars in which music bands would play every day.
The best landscape of this island would be the sunset view from the beach while people are playing music and dancing; the orange light of the sunset would lite this amazing scene.
But, what is more, in this island there would be calm, I mean, it would be a place in which you only will think of relax my and have my fun.
So, if I had to choose an idyllic place, of course would be that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment