Monday 9 May 2016

Last post

Finally, the end of my school travel is almost near. Time flies and years have passed quicker and quicker. I hve to admit that both primary school and now high school have left a mark on me. During these schoolar years I have learnt many things (some of them more useful than others) but, what is more important to me, I have met lots of people: classmates, good friends, teachers and staff of the center. 
Its hard to recognize but I am a bit sad that an important part of my life is almost finished. However, a new passage is going to start and it makes me feel excited to discover a new world and get out of my confort zone. Now I will be aware if I am actually ready to make that big step. That is why this new stage worries me a bit; its difficult to accept that you are not an student of the school that has seen you grow anymore and now it is time to fly away and discover a new life.
Let's hope everything goes well!!

Resultado de imagen de quotes encouraging studentssource

No comments:

Post a Comment