Sunday 8 June 2014

My world: La Banda Municipal De Figueres

This past summer, I was at home and the music school's director called me and asked if I wanted to play with a group of musics. At first I was a little bit indecisive because I didn't know anyone there. But then i decided to try and go there. The first prictise i was nervous and excited. My partners were very good and they played instruments that I had never seen. We practised twice a month to play with the catalan group Brams. We played in the festival of ACUSTICA, the 31st of September. then, during the year we acted in some events to make known this Band. This past 23rd of May, we made the Band official and now we are founding members of the Banda Municipal de Figueres. The 4th of July we are going to play again with Brams in Lloret de Mar. I think that we impressed them with our music!!

No comments:

Post a Comment