Sunday 8 June 2014

My world: Describing a picture

In this photo you can see two young animals: a cat and a dog. In the background there are some trees. In the foreground there are the two animals. They seem to be in a large park. They are playing with each other. The kitten is on the left and has short grey hair, and on its chest has short white hair. The kitten seems smaller and braver than the puppy. The puppy is on the right and has clear brown hair. It seems more scared than the kitten. It is and unusual scene because normally cats and dogs are not friends. Maybe they are playing because they are still young. But I don't know if when they are older they are going to still be friends. Maybe the photographer uses this moving image to express that we always have to be friends and be kind to other people. As I can see, the weather was perfect because it looks like a shinny day. I would like to be there playing with these young, funny and cute animals. I've chosen this photo because I love animals.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment