Monday 10 March 2014

What's music for me?

For me music is my pation, my favourite hobby. I play the guitar, the fiscorn and the trombone. I enjoy playing songs with the guitar. I like to interpretate sardanes and music for orchestra/band with the fiscorn. And I like playing some songs with the piano, although I haven't done any class of it. I am very hopeful to play all these instruments because I love music.
To improve with these difficult instruments I have to practise a lot but I don't care because I enjoy doing it.
I play in La Banda Municipal de Figueres since this past summer. We are working in a project and we have played in some events like La Acústica this past summer.
I am very excited to be a member of that young band and to belong to a cobla, La Castellonina. It is the music school's cobla and it has to progress with all the members. It's amazing when I have to play in an event because I'm not nervous, in fact I enjoy it.
If I want to go to a professional cobla (although I have already played in a professional one, Els Rossinyolets) I have to study more and more to impress them. I hope that it can be as early as possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment