Monday 10 March 2014

My pets

In general I love all the animals because I think they are our friends. But in this post I'm going to talk about my pets. I have a dog, Blacky, and three turtles. I had three birds, but they died because of hot. One day, one of the turtles fell from a second floor. I was very sad because I thought that it was dead. But it wasn't and it still alive. 
I have my dog since I was 9. Normaly I take care of Blacky and I walk it. When it was a puppy, it was black and for this reason its name's Blacky. Blacky is very playful, bushy, loving but very nervous. It seems a hairball that moves from side to side. Sometimes, when I want to play with Blacky but it doesn't want, it groans to me, but I know that Blacky loves me and I stop bother it. I love It too.

No comments:

Post a Comment