Friday 3 October 2014

E-mail to my teacher

Hi Anna,
I’m Gabriel Almeida. I’m a student of 1stBatxillerat. I consider that I am a good student because since today, I’ve worked very hard and I’ve done my best in every subject,trying to achieve a good mark.
In my free time I love playing music. I play the guitar; it was the first instrument that I started to play because of my uncle, that he play very well it. I play the fiscorn, I don’t know its name in English yet. It is a cobla’s instrument. It is the instrument that I spend most time practising and improving because is a great instrument and in the future I will combine playing with a professional cobla and my job. I also play the trombone. I’ve just started recently.
I haven’t got any of the Official Exams but I am preparing with a particular teacher to do the First Certificate exam.
I am cursing the scientific Batxillerat because I like subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Biology. I don’t know which degree I will study but I suppose that it will be related with Science.
I hope that my information helps you to make a little idea how I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment